If you’re a mum, who finds it tricky to leave home for appointments, in-home counselling for mums could be the perfect solution for you.
Embrace the support you need, in the comfort and privacy of your own home, when you need it most.
• Don't worry about leaving home.
• Don't worry about finding a babysitter while you get to another appointment.
• Don't worry about parking / traffic, and rushing to be somewhere else.
If you live in Sydney (Ryde area, North shore or Northern suburbs*), Mind Momentum is happy to offer a home visit counselling & therapy service. Receive the support you need in the privacy and comfort of your own home. (*If you live outside of these areas, a travel fee may apply).
You may be experiencing:
• Anxiety or low mood during your pregnancy
• Feeling overwhelmed since becoming a mother
• Postnatal depression or postnatal anxiety
• Overwhelm with coping with a newborn along with other children
• Feeling isolated / lacking support
• Mood swings / Anger
• Health problems - yourself or your child
• Relationship problems since becoming a mother.
Please email or phone Wendy to arrange your booking.
Home Visit sessions run for 60 mins
*** PLEASE NOTE: Fees for Home Visit Counselling have remained UNchanged since 2015. As of May 1st 2019, the fee for this service will be $150.00 per hour (inclusive of all travel time and road toll fees).
Phone: 0449 667 133
Would you like a FREE 20-minute phone consultation first? - Find out a little more about Wendy and how she can help you. Please click here to request a call.