Counselling, Therapy & Wellbeing Coaching for Women
Become the Calmer, Healthier & Happier version of Yourself, again.
Discover How to Start Journalling
Mums! Grab your FREE Instant Download: Discover 10 Effective Ways to Reduce Your Stress & Anxiety... START to become the Calmer & Happier Mum you wish to be!
By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive regular e-mails from us with wellbeing tips. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Do you wish you could ditch the mum-guilt, mood swings, overwhelm, stress, anxiety, depression, or relationship problems that came along with motherhood?
Are you ready to…?
- Feel more in control of how you’re coping each day
- Strengthen your relationship and feel more connected to others around you
- Discover how to let go of that mum-guilt
- Stop feeling like you’re not good enough
- Learn how to stop putting pressure on yourself to ‘do better’ or ‘be better’
- Find comfort in taking time out for yourself – you deserve (need!) it
- Stop being a perfectionist
- Overcome sadness, lack of motivation or your depressed mood
- Reduce your anxiety or stop those panic attacks
- Sleep better
- Embrace Motherhood – because it’s a whole new journey you weren’t prepared for
- Feel comfortable with yourself – inside and out
- Better understand why you expect so much from yourself or those around you
- Stop relying on caffeine, sugar, food or alcohol to help you relax or ‘feel better’
- Start to value yourself, so you can live a more meaningful life
- Discover how to feel a greater sense of calm and inner peace
- Learn evidence-based tools and strategies to re-wire your thinking and feelings into more positive ones
- Connect with your mind and body to maximise your wellbeing
- Understand why you’re feeling the way you are
- Increase your self-confidence and self-worth
- Gain clarity on what you want and need to live a happier life
6-Week Online Course for Mums:
Becoming a Calmer & Happier Mum
Want to feel less overwhelmed and more inner peace, calm and happiness each day?
Mind Momentum’s wellbeing course for mums has been designed to give you the tools you need to feel less stressed and overwhelmed by the day-to-day and instead find more joy, connection and a greater sense of calm and wellness in your life.
All at your own pace, from the comfort & privacy of your own home, day or night.
Get in touch with Wendy if you’d like to know more!
Hi, I’m Wendy
“Wendy has been extremely supportive… I wasn’t sure what to expect (I had only agreed to counselling because my husband asked me to but I wasn’t sure what I was going to say, or what good it was going to do) but her help and input has been invaluable in keeping me sane!
She is kind, friendly, supportive, cheerful and helpful (amongst other things). Her communication is also fantastic, which is what you need when in this kind of mental state - you don’t want to have to chase the counsellor.
I am so glad I made the step to contact her, and haven’t looked back!”
Online Client - UK
“Wendy is my trusted confidant. I can tell her my problems and know that she will give an honest and thoughtful response and suggestions.
Since I started my sessions with Wendy, I've changed my approaches to situations. I've become more mindful and have learned not to be afraid to make the first move in social situations. I've begun to seek out new people and I try not to shy away from uncomfortable or unfamiliar situations.
I've become less reactive and I've learned how to stay present in the moment and more appreciative of what I've learned through my challenges and the people around me.
Wendy has been very empathetic and understanding towards my problems and situations…
I would definitely encourage others to try counselling.”
Online Client - South Korea
“I cant tell you what a change I’ve had since I saw you last - I think all the self-care suggestions you made to me finally pushed me into action and I generally feel so much lighter and happier than I have in a long time.…
I can’t tell you what a change you’ve inspired in me… I’ll keep putting into practice the things you’ve already taught me.
Thank you so much!”
Face-to-face client - Ryde
“Wendy was a god-send to me when I was experiencing a very stressful time in my business and marriage, casting all sorts of doubt in my competencies, values and self-worth. She allowed the space for me to get out whatever I needed to in a safe non- judgmental space.
She is warm, gentle and very understanding.
She is highly professional in not letting her own values and experiences obstruct her work as a counsellor and she understands women, mums and people from diverse backgrounds and experiences. You get some learning, exercises or thought provoking insight from each session, so you don’t feel it’s just a conversation.
I highly recommend her.”
Face-to-Face client - Ryde
"Wendy you are amazing.
Your words have helped me feel such peace and calm.
Thank you for taking time to respond even on your holiday... Thank you so much.”
Online Client - Australia
"Wendy has a beautiful, calm, nurturing, inviting and non-judgemental manner that makes it extremely easy to speak openly about whatever you feel you need to.
I was of cause a little anxious and nervous about our first session but looking back I need not of been and am so pleased I did not chicken out. The difference in my outlook toward certain situations has completely changed and I now have some simple tools that help me take away the anxiety, needless worry and over analysing that I was doing previously. I cannot tell you what a relief and how freeing it is to feel that weight off my shoulders.
... please make that call, email or text to Wendy to reach out. It won’t be the easiest thing you have ever done but you will be thankful every day afterwards that you did. Because really, there is no reason what-so-ever that any of us have to go day to day feeling crappy, not worthy, too worried, anxious or not good enough."
Face-to-Face Client - Ryde